What to Expect
Phase One: Estimate
- A project manager will begin the initial discussions with you about your project.
- Visit job site together and discuss scope of work.
Phase Two: Pre-Planning
- Begin selecting details of the project and finalizing designs. Visit with our various vendors and showrooms to begin making selections.
Phase Three: Construction
- You will be notified of the project start date as well as the estimated date of completion.
- You will also be updated along the way as the project progresses.
Phase Four: Closeout
- Your final walk through will be scheduled, in which any issues will be addressed.
- Once complete, it’s time for you to enjoy!